Identify and assess the transports system, identify strengths and weaknesses
- Identify and assess the transports system, identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Optimisation of transport systems to improve price/quality ratio of the service provided to transport operators.
- Logistic mapping and assessment of existing transport service.
- Survey to find out service level and rating of transport
- Analysis of transport costs and pricing
- Transport service SWOT analysis
- Development of the specifications documents, as well as the market consultation and the reception/validation of tenders
- Design the methods for negotiation and analysis of contracts
- Plan and create scenarios for the evolution of the transport service.
- Global cost-savings in the integrated waste management transport system.
- Reduction of the average cost
- System stability was assured regarding the imposed goals
- Carriers consolidation and concentration of services
- Design of the long term action plan